Voter Registration Information
Please read all information and instructions on the page.
To register to vote in Arkansas, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 31 days prior to the first election in which you will vote).
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election.
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Not be registered elsewhere - in another county in Arkansas or another state.
If you are registering to vote by mail:
You must provide either your driver's license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number on your Arkansas Voter Registration Application, or check the box in #7 on the application to indicate that you do not possess either a driver's license or Social Security number. If you check the box indicating that you do not possess either a driver's license or Social Security number, you may be required to vote a Provisional Ballot when you vote for the first time unless you submit a photocopy of one of the following with your mail-in application or at the time of voting:
1. Current and valid photo identification,
2. A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check or paycheck that shows your name and address
3. Another government document that shows your name and address
You can view and print the voter registration forms here:
Once the form is completed it can be mailed either to:
Lonoke County Clerk
P. O Box 188
Lonoke, Arkansas 72086
Secretary of State
ATTN: Voter Registration
P. O. Box 8111
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203-8111
It is always a good idea to call the office which the registration is mailed to confirm receipt. If you would like, you can visit the Arkansas Secretary of State Web Page.